Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Swatches



 Hello! I bought 9 Revlon Colorburst lipglosses from a lady in our beauty facebook group. I had been eyeing some of these at Walgreens. So, when she offered 9 brand new of them for $25 including shipping. I couldn't pass that up. Here are the things that I like...The packaging is great, you can see color easily and the top is easy to open. The applicator is soft and bends to my lips. The colors are a great range and compliment my skin. There isn't a smell. They aren't sticky.
The things I don't like...the stay time is only like 10 minutes. A person will need to keep reapplying it. I drink a lot of water throughout the day, so I have to apply this over and over and over.
Bordeaux didn't apply well and was patchy.
Below are close ups of the swatches.
You can buy these at any store that sells Revlon for about $7.99 or less.
Naked lips











No comments:

Post a Comment